Sunday 22 September 2013

Crappy news September 22, 2013 171.0

Get ready for some whining, moaning and groaning....

I am just a casual employee where I work, and I have been holding out for the dangling carrot (permanent part time) for over a year now. I was told lots of opportunities were coming up. Yah...now it does not look like much will happen before January. I also found out the competition is pretty fierce.

Needless to say, it looks like I am going to be looking elsewhere.

I worked two (2!) days this week!! Thank Goodness I worked 6 days last week. My paycheck, (if I am lucky) will be around five hundred dollars for two weeks. Which I have to pay my mortgage ($200), internet/phone ($200), heating oil ($100), electricity($45), cc bills ($120), gas/car ($50), R. lunch money ($25)... hmmm oh and groceries. What you dont have enough money? What? I will have this exact problem next week!

Gawd! I am going back to bed with my whiny self.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry!! I hope that you can find something else really soon. That can be so stressful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I needed to whine and moan for the day. I am better today I promise!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews