Friday 1 March 2013

Hitting my stride February 28, 2013 *191.8

I am finally comfortable in my diet. I know I am not going to fall off the wagon. How can I be sure? Well the way I see it, if I didn't fall off while I hit a plateau, and I went through a bout of depression, why would I fall off the wagon? I used my diet as a life preserver in a sense, sort of like tunnel vision. I made good food choices, stayed strict to my daily calorie allowance. Did I focus on my food, instead of my depression? Yup.

Next time, I am going to have to focus on exercise when I am going through a depression. Am I being negative, in thinking I am going to go through another one? I dont think so. I think I am being realistic.  For me depression is as sure as 'Death n Taxes'! It is up to me how I deal with it. I plan everything else...why not how to deal with my depression differently? I now know I can work my way through it without gaining weight. Now I have to plan for going through it and exercising too.


4 comments:

  1. yay!! for not falling of the wagon on your diet and another yay!! for you to start your exercising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ugh...still have not done any exercise...

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I'm so happy that you made it through plateaus and depression without faltering. That will prepare you so well for maintenance because once you hit your goal weight - life still happens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews