Monday 11 February 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Jane from Behind the Chintz Curtain How unbelievably amazing is that?! I met Jane through a group we are both members of in goodreads.

She has created a fabulous blog, that I absolutely enjoy visiting everyday. She writes reviews on any number of things. From erotic books, to sexy toys. She is very candid about her lifestyle and what she likes and dislikes. Her outlook is refreshing, and I would recommend her site to anyone who is brave enough to embrace their sexuality and be empowered by it. If you do go to her site, ask her about the bikini wax that was interrupted by the fire brigade!

Very Inspiring Blogger is about paying it forwards, letting people know that you enjoy reading their blogs, and helping others discover them, too. The rules of accepting a nomination are simple:
  • Display the Very Inspiring Blogger badge in a post or on your sidebar;
  • Link back to the person who nominated you;
  • State seven things about yourself so that people can find out a little bit more about you.
  • Nominate fifteen blogs you enjoy visiting and link to them; and
  • Notify those bloggers of their nomination and the Very Inspiring Blogger requirements.
The part I am not crazy about. Seven things about me...

1. I am an avid reader (I read anything and everything)
2. I am not a people person. People think I am, I just fake my way through life
3. I like to be alone, but it does get lonely
4. My first/second favorite books of all time are To Kill a Mockingbird, 2nd the whole HP series,
5. I originally started my Fixing Me blog to lose 100 lbs before the end of 2013. It has since morphed into a life line.
6. I thank God for spell check!
7. I have alot of tattoos and piercings

Phew, all done.

And the fifteen bloggers I’m nominating for Very Inspiring Blogger?

1.Behind the Chinz Curtain
2.Fit to the Finish
3.Girl Hero
4.Your Lighter Side
5.Chubby McGee
6.100 Days of Real Food
7.Jack Sh*t, Getting Fit
8.Hungry Happy Healthy
9.Keeper of the Home
10.Life as I know it
11. The Year Round Gardener
12.Weight Loss Success Stories
13Container Gardening for Food
14 Empress of Dirt
15.Growtest

If I didn't mention you, it is not because you were not in my thoughts!

Now I have to pick up the courage to message all these people. Ugh! Just because I read them, and enjoy them, and learn from them, does not mean they know who I am. Well here goes...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for much for the nomination! How sweet of you!!! I too like to be alone but like you it can be lonely at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog! You write great interviews about amazing women, your reviews on different products rock. Last but not least, your general attitude is always encouraging and uplifting. So thank you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews