Friday 1 February 2013

The word of the day is Organization February 1, 2013 9 197.2

I cant remember what started my search, but I ended up reading a few blogs on frugal living. I am as poor as a church moose, so I decided to take a quick gander. I found posts on nearly everything you can think of, and one that interested me the most was...laundry soap. I am going to make homemade laundry soap. I went out today and got the ingredients. I sure hope it works out.
My new motto

The other post I read up on was organizing. I am going to organize the sh&t out of my life/house. I am an organized person, but not in a structured way. Since my AHA moments from last week, I have been really looking into ways of organizing my life better. I am also a huge procrastinator, and there are nights that I cant sleep because I have panic attacks when I think of all the things I am not doing. I found another site that hit on what I was looking for.

You create an organization binder. You put in calls or appointments you need to make, when you work, your DIY projects, your garden plans,  your weekly/monthly meal plans (which I do already), cleaning schedule, to do lists, favorite recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews