Sunday 17 February 2013

Homemade Deodorant Powder

I usually buy expensive deodorant, and they work for awhile, then they stop working for me. I have no idea why. Does my body build resistance?  I started to hunt the internet for a deodorant recipe. One site said just straight Baking Soda. Right!, I thought.

I had a day off, and I thought why not, so I tried it out. It worked! I even got my teenage son to try it. He put his own deodorant under one arm, and Baking Soda under the other. One sniff test at the end of the day...no wetness and no smell. Color me happy. He does not want to switch, because he likes the smell of mens deodorant. I am a believer.

It is the most easiest, most simplest things I have ever made.

Ingredients:

Baking Soda
Corn Starch
A jar to put it in
A makeup puff/brush

That is it!

Usually it is a 1:1 ratio. Sometimes Baking Soda can be too harsh for some, so you add more Corn Starch til you are happy.

I tried just Baking Soda and I had no problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews