Sunday 30 December 2012

Snow Storm December 29, 2012 *206.2

Holy crap on toast! I weighed in at 206.2 lbs. I didn't see that coming. As per my Scale Obsession page, that makes my total loss for the week a whopping 3.8 lbs!! I am eating all my calories, I never, I mean never cheat. I work really hard at work. There are days that I almost crawl home. Sometimes I work extra hard, to have a harder work out. That is really what it is. I bend over, pick up. I straighten and repeat. I do that from 2 hours to 7 hours a day. I don't do that every day though. Some days I just stand around. Even those days include exercise. I move and bag heavy items. My arms (under the cover of fat) are hard as rock. I would say I have heavy lifting days at least 2-3 times a week. Still...206.2!!!

We are in the midst of another snow storm. I don't have to work today, but I do have to shovel all freakin day. Its a good thing I want to exercise.


I have an appointment later today to get my gel nails done. I can't cancel, because it will be another few weeks before I can get in. They are way past due, and 2 are about to fall off. I just started to get my nails done, and I have absolutely fallen in love with them.



I got the ones on the left done in the middle of November. They remind me of a Santa hat. The ones on the right I got done on the first week of December. They are Christmas lights. The lady who does them, painted all the lights and cord my hand!




***

Tada! These are my new nails. They actually look much better in person.







***

Just came back in from shoveling. I think I shoveled for about 45 minutes and the neighbor came out to snowblow the rest...thank God for nice neighbors. My back hurts, and I am super tired. Going to go to bed early. I have a huge day tomorrow. The store closed today, so that means we are going to be ape shit crazy. Liquor stores usually are on New Years Eve.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews