Thursday 20 December 2012

Sigh...I saw that coming December 20, 2012 *211.8

Yup, that is right! I weighed in at 211.8 lbs today. Why? I guess because life should not be easy. Mother F'er. Surprisingly I am not upset or discouraged. I am doing what I should be. I am following a good well balanced diet. I am not cheating in any way. I know that to the bottom of my heart. I am not second guessing myself, because I know there is nothing more I could have done. I am working extra hard at work, so that everything I do is an exercise.

I figure my body is just being an asshole, and wants to fight back. There is not much I can do about it really. What am I going to do? Stop? Give up? What happens then? I gain weight again, or I maintain. That is not an option, so I guess that means I just keep on going.

I am going to figure out what my weight loss per week.

***

Went for another walk outside. Things are melting so it hasn't been as cold as it was the last couple of days. Thats always a plus. I did a chart/list thingie that shows what I lost everyday (cuz yes I am that anal) and weekending too.

***

I went to my sisters to drop off  her Christmas present, and to pick up mine. She always has great food, and I made a promise to myself that I would not eat any. She gave me food for Christmas! My heart fell, and I said, Please tell me that is not a cheesecake in there! Nope, its not. It was full of Kirkland shrimps, sole, almonds and laughing cow cheese. It was the best Christmas present ever. It was good for me food!

***

I was right! Its comin'! I feel the cramps starting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews