Wednesday 5 December 2012

Starting over again December 5, 2012 *219

Starting over again

Here we go again. Its 11:09 on December 5th 2012.  I restarted my profile on MyfitnessPal, and updated my current weight.. Blah. I read some of my blog posts from a year ago and wow I was doing great! I had lost 50+ pounds, then bam!!! All in the shitter. Yeah yeah, I have a whole bunch of excuses. I could go on forever. Depression, anxiety, fear, but mainly I think its because I am lazy. So how do you fight being lazy? I am not sure.

During my last weight loss attempt,  I read a book, that said you have to keep on saying positive things to yourself. You keep on saying them even though you really dont believe them. You say them until you believe them. I had done that, and wrote all these things down on my cell phone. I would read them to myself over and over again during the day. I could feel it working. My phone has since died, so I dont remember everything I wrote. Hmmmm.You have to say them in the present tense...like I am full of energy, I love to walk, I exercise every day.

So here goes my new list.

I write in my blog everyday, because I can see my progress.
I am not lazy
I am full of energy
I love to exercise
I walk every day
I find it easy to loose weight
I love myself
I have no problem looking in a mirror
I am not a quitter
I eat proper meals
I do not eat take out
I am not hungry
I only eat when I am hungry
I do not eat when I a bored
I do not eat when I am scared or tired
I do not eat when I am depressed
I drink my 8 glasses of water a day
I do not quit 


I will copy and paste and add as I think of more.

So I am going to start my diet tonight! Even though I am going to bed. When I wake up tomorrow, I am going drink a glass of water with a bit of lemon. I am going to log into MFP and figure out what I should eat for breakfast. Then I am going to go for a walk. When I come back I am going to have another glass of water while I log onto MFP again to figure what I am going to eat for the rest of the week and go shopping to get the right food! That is my plan and I am going to stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews